These are the steps for changing your password to a new one. It requires you knowing your current password. If you know your current password, continue to the steps below. If you don't know your current password, click here for instructions to reset it.
- Sign in to the change password page
- Enter your current password in the "Old password" field
- Choose a new password and enter it in the "Create new password" field
- Confirm your new password by entering it again in the "Confirm new password" field
- Click the Submit button
If you need help choosing a password, check out this help article.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Choose a unique password you don't use anywhere else
- Don't use personally identifiable information like birthdates
- It must be at least 14 characters long
- It can't include your name, username, or be one of your last 10 passwords.
- If you choose a password too easy to guess, you'll be asked to try something else.
- You can set a new password only once in a 24 hour period