Self-Service Password Reset
These are the steps for setting a new password if you forgot your current one.
Note: You will need at least 2 authentication methods associated with your account in order to complete the password reset. If you are unsure whether you have at least 2 methods associated to your account, or if you have only one method, please contact the IT Helpdesk at email@example.com, or call our team at 417-865-2815 ext. 4357.
- Open the password reset page
- Enter your Evangel email address and Complete the Captcha provided
- Click Next
- You will be prompted to complete an authentication using one of the methods associated with your account, such as the authenticator app.
- Complete a second authentication, such as a text message or email verification, then click Next.
- Enter a new password
If you need help choosing a password, check out this help article.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Choose a unique password you don't use anywhere else
- Don't use personal identity information like addresses, birthdates, names.
- It must be at least 14 characters long
- It can't include your name, username, or be a previous password.
- If you choose a password too easy to guess, you'll be asked to try something else.