Problem: I am having issues with my web browser.
Resolution: Reset the browser data.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, hover over Safety, and then click Delete browsing history. Do not check Preserve Favorites website datacheck box, check Temporary Internet files and website files and Cookies and website data.
- Select the check box next to each additional category of information you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Open Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Open Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose Options
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Open Safari.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari....
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.