Problem: How do I connect to a printer on campus?
Resolution: The steps below are for students, faculty, and staff using Windows 10. For Windows 7 click here.
You will need to add a printer(s) to each workstation you use. If you just received a new computer you can quickly add a printer using the steps below.
- Click on the start menu
- Type "Printers & Scanners"
3. The "Printers & scanners" window will appear
4. Click "Add a printer" link
5. Scroll down the page until you reach the link that says, “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and click the link.
6. Select the button that says, “Select a shared printer by name” and type \\print02\.
Select the printer you wish from the dropdown list and click “Next” and the printer will install.
7. You will then see a notice that you have successfully installed the printer. Click “Next”.
8. You will then have an option to print a test page, and you will be able to click “Finish” to close out the installation.