IT welcomes you! This article is for students who just received their Evangel network account. This account gives you access to such things as email, the student portal, course commons (our online learning platform), and on campus WiFi.
Below is some quick information about your new email account and the student portal.
It is your responsibility to check your Evangel University email regularly as it is Evangel's principal means to communicate with you. Feel free to forward this email account if you rather access your Evangel emails from another account (read the email forwarding instructions).
Below are some of the tools available in the Student Portal to make your Evangel experience great.
- In the left hand menu select Registration
- Find your program (Undergraduate, Adult Studies, James River, etc.)
- Select the semester for which you would like to register
- Complete the steps on the checklist
Billing and Financial Aid
- In the left hand menu select Money
- Here you can view your bill, make a payment, apply for scholarship, and link to the My Financial Aid site
- Allows you to see your current grades as well as transcripts
Other Quick Items
This article is part of IT's online Helpdesk where you can search our help files and request help. When you have time, you may want to learn about the following:
- New Student Orientation - IT Information
- Understanding Evangel's WiFi
- How to get Microsoft Office for free
Having problems accessing your Evangel email or the Student Portal?