Problem: How do I remotely connect to another computer?
Resolution: Use the program RemoteApp to connect.
RemoteApp allows you to connect (and use) another computer that has special software and/or special access to files that your regular computer does not have. Currently (Fall 2015), only users of Raiser's Edge software need these steps.
1) Click Windows Icon in the bottom left of the screen (Start)
2) Type RemoteApp in the search bar and select "RemoteApp and Desktop Connections"
3) Click "Set up a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections"
4) In the text box, type "https://rd.evangel.edu/RDWeb/Feed/Webfeed.aspx" and click Next.
5) Click Next on this warning page.
6)Enter your username and password
7) Click Finish. Your remote applications are now ready for use.
8) You can find the applications under the programs menu in a folder called "RemoteApp and Desktop Connections". You can copy this shortcut to other locations.