Problem: How do I create an email signature?
Resolution: Follow the steps below to add a signature to your Outlook emails.
1. On the Home tab, click New Email.
2. On the Message tab, click Signature > Signatures.
3. Click the New button and a prompt will appear asking you to provide a name for your signature. As you can see in the screenshot below, the name given is "EU."
4. Create your new signature using the template in the documents linked below.
- Choose either the Evangel or AGTS template and download it
- Open the document
- Copy and paste the example signature in the large text area.
- Replace the contact information with your own.
5. Under Choose default signature, in the E-mail account list, click an email account to associate with the signature. Then choose if you want your new signature to apply to new messages and your reply/forward messages.
Evangel Signature Template