Problem: How can I add email addresses so I don't have to type them each time?
Resolution: The Lexmark printers allow you to save address with their bookmark feature.
1. Select the "Email" Option
2. Select the "Recipient" Field
3. Type the email address of whom you would like to send an email to
4. Select the star with the green plus sign to the left of the "Recipient" field
5. Enter a name for this new bookmark entry
6. Save the bookmark name and it will be added to the bookmark list for future Scan and Sends
Note: The saved email address is tied to each machine. If you regularly use more than one machine, you will need to save email addresses to each one.