Problem: Silverlight shows a white screen while the video plays
Resolution: This issue seems to be caused by a hardware acceleration setting. This can be disabled by going through the following troubleshooting steps:
- Right click in the video screen
- Click on Silverlight
- Go to the Playback Tab
- Uncheck the 2nd box, it says "Enable Hardware Acceleration"
- Close the Silverlight Box
- Restart the program that you were trying to view the video in
- Try to watch video like you had before
If the above resolution steps do not solve the issue, please contact the helpdesk.