Problem: I am having issues with my web browser.
Resolution: Reset the browser data.
- Open Internet Explorer
Click the Tools button, hover over Safety, and then click Delete browsing history. Do not check Preserve Favorites website data check box, check Temporary Internet files and website files and Cookies and website data.
Select the check box next to each additional category of information you want to delete.
- Open Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Open Firefox
Click the menu button and choose
- Select the panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
- Open Safari.
- From the menu, select .
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click