Problem: Unable to access the G drive or other network drives.
Resolution: Follow the steps below to reconnect.
- Check to make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Make sure that you are connected to the network via an Ethernet cable or using EU-Secure wireless (not EU-BYOD, EU-Other, or EU-Guest).
- Open the Start menu and type "\\evangel\DFS\" into the search box, then press enter.
- Open the "Departments" shortcut.
- Double click the "MapDrives.vbs" item.
- Check to see if you have access to the G: drive and/or other network drives.
If you still are unable to connect to the G: drive or other network drives after performing the previous steps, please submit a HelpDesk request.