- Open a new email in Outlook 2013
- When the New message window appears select the ‘Options’ tab
- In the toolbar below the Tab button you will notice that you have ‘From’ option.
- Select the From option. That will add the field above the To line.
- Click on From to see the dropdown, select Other E-mail Address.
- Type the email address for who you are sending on behalf of.
- Compose your message and send.
NOTE Even though you can click From and select any name from the Global Address Book, you are allowed to send a message only on behalf of someone who has granted you that permission.