Updating contact information


Problem: How do I update my contact information?

Resolution: Update your contact information in the Student Portal. 

If you are unable to access the Student Portal (for reasons outside login and password problems), you can contact Records and Registration to update your contact information (ext. 7203). For login and password problems, try our account access article.

 Student Portal Instructions

  1. Go to the Personal Info page (to navigate to this page, click on "My Info" in the left menu, then "Personal Info")
  2. Click the "Start" link

If you need to update your marital status, date-of-birth, or change your name; you will need to contact the Records and Registration department (ext. 7203).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk