PrinterLogic is the new way to set up printers for accounts/departments. Below are steps on how to install printers.
Printer Installation instructions
- Check the right hand side of the taskbar (bottom of screen) for an icon that looks like this:
- Install the printer logic browser extension if prompted. Once installed, the extension will appear in your extensions section. You can access your extensions by clicking on the puzzle icon on the right hand side of the website address bar. The icon should look like this:
- Upon reaching the printer logic page, there will be a file tree on the left hand side. It should start with Evangel University at the top and then have subfolders for different buildings on campus.
- Click the checkbox for the building that the printer is located in.
- Scroll down until you see a list of printers.
- Click on the printer that you need and let it run through the install process.
- Once the install is complete, the printer should be good to go.
Removing Old Printers
- Once the new printer is installed, any old copies of the printer need to be removed.
- Open the start menu, search for “Control Panel”, and open it.
- Once open, select “View Devices and Printers” located under the Hardware and Sound section
- Find any printers that have “Print01” or “Print02” in their name.
- Right click on each one and select remove
The folders/printers you need do not show up:
- If the folders for buildings do not show up then check to make sure that the login process completed properly for PrinterLogic.
- Click on the user icon located on the upper right corner.
- Next to “Logged in as:” it should list your evangel email address
- If it has EVANGEL/(Your Username) then click the sign out button below.
- A new login box should appear. Click on the Evangel Azure AD button.
- If prompted, authenticate using Multi-Factor Athentication.
- Once login is complete, the user icon should show your email address next to “Logged in as:”
- You should now be able to select your printer using the printer installation instructions.
- If you still do not see the printer you need, then please reach out to the helpdesk so we can get you access to the printer.
If you have any questions about this process or run into any issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk at Help@evangel.edu or call 417-865-2815 ext. 4357